What's the Malibu Pilates Chair?

Today I thot I'd post about my review of the Malibu Pilates Chair. As you know, I'm a fitness buff as well and I write about health and fitness issues on top of my love of cooking and food.

Just finished another site on Pilates......my all time favorite exercise. This time I focused on Malibu Pilates Chair, a very popular equipment used by Pilates practitioners. The best part is it can be used at home or in the studio.

Read in detail about this great machine which does wonders to shape your body. I appreciate any comments you may have. Just drop me a mail at the comments section below. See ya!
http://www.squidoo.com/reviewofmalibupilateschair.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Leave a Comment or Just Say Hi!

Copyright © 2009 - CHINESE HOME CHEF - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template