Pork Cutlets


Now for a meat dish.....my all time favorite pork cutlet. You can use chicken too if you don't eat red meat. I like to dip the cutlets in tomato ketchup for that extra yummy flavor. I find it blends really well together. Try it and let me know what you think!

I like my dishes to be tasty and yet healthy. So I add onions and egg with the meat. Here's the recipe.

Ingredients
500gms minced pork, ask for lean meat
1 big onion (red), cut into small pieces
2 tablespoon of soya sauce
1 tablespoon of corn flour
Mix everything together until even.
1 egg, beaten

Instructions
After mixing the minced pork with above ingredients, set aside in refrigerator for half an hour to let the marinade settle.
Apportion cutlets in patty form to prepare for frying.
Heat oil in wok.
Coat cutlets in egg mixture and place them slowly into wok.
Pan fry till cutlets turn golden brown.
Serve and eat with sauce of your choice, or plain.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Leave a Comment or Just Say Hi!

Copyright © 2009 - CHINESE HOME CHEF - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template