Chicken Stew


I felt that I haven't cooked stew in a long time. This is one of the dishes with full packed goodness. What do I mean? Well, simply that I can put in meat, veges..., pretty much anything I want and the soup comes out full of flavor and goodness. Just don't put anything that clashes in taste!

Best of all, this dish is super easy and hassle-free to cook.

Instructions
Half a chicken, cut into small pieces (bones intact for the sweetness)
2 carrots, cut into cubes
1 big onion
1 cinnamon
4 cloves
Dark soya sauce, 1 teaspoon
Salt to taste
Optional: 2 potatoes, cut into cubes

Method
Bring to boil 1 medium pot of water. Put in chicken pieces, carrots, onion, cinnamon and cloves.
Cover lid and let it boil under low heat for 2hours. Ready to serve.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Leave a Comment or Just Say Hi!

Copyright © 2009 - CHINESE HOME CHEF - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template